Dog Forum  

Go Back   Dog Forum - DiscussDogs.com > >

Old 08-03-2017, 03:10 AM   #1
Lauren21

Lauren21 is on a distinguished road
Moving my animals to Alaska

Hi all,

I'm a great animal lover from Vancouver. I own 21 Labrador puppies, 2 pair of chow chow dogs, 15 rabbits, 3 cats, 24 love birds and 12 swans. My pets and I have an interesting chemistry. I know them and they knows me as well. They are my everything. I'm planning to get settled in Alaska next year. I can't even think about leaving them here. But the problem is that how can I take them all, along with me to Alaska? I saw online about an International Movers, Canada. I don't know whether they will be willing to move my pets or not. If they are not offering such services, then what will I do?. Any alternative ideas? Do you have any experiences with this company?

Lauren21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2017, 12:11 AM   #2
kpupper

kpupper is on a distinguished road

Wow that sure is alot of pets to own for one person. Honestly i'm not sure how you could go about moving that many pets a single go, maybe there a way to fly them there through cargo? Although will most of your pets be even able to survive the cold climate of Alaska? Especially the birds, seems like they would have a trouble time adjusting even if u left them inside most of the time. Good luck either way!

kpupper is online now   Reply With Quote