Dog Forum  

Go Back   Dog Forum - DiscussDogs.com > >

Old 09-12-2017, 10:43 PM   #1
Eviana

Eviana is on a distinguished road
New puppy won't walk or play .. what should I do??

Hi! I just got a new puppy and it's only been 2 days, but she seems so unenthusiastic. She doesn't play and she doesn't like to go for walks. When I try to walk her, she just stands/sits there and doesn't want to move. I have tried using treats/etc to get her to walk but she doesn't seem interested. When I put her down in the living room to let her explore, she doesn't move either. She just stays in one spot. I feel like she's probably just nervous or scared.. but I've a puppy before who was very excited and energetic. This one seems the complete opposite. Should I be concerned?? What can I do to make her feel more comfortable? And how long will it take before she will want to play/walk/explore the house etc.?

Eviana is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2017, 10:24 PM   #2
Felps

Felps is on a distinguished road

You could try letting it interact with another dog or puppy and see if that helps. Other than that, I dunno. Never experienced that before.

You guys ever heard of a dog tracker?

Felps is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
dog, nervous pup, new puppy, puppy