Dog Forum  

Go Back   Dog Forum - DiscussDogs.com > >

Old 05-31-2012, 11:04 AM   #1
Lucille

Lucille is on a distinguished road
I'm hiding the car keys.

I've said before that I am fixing up an old house. The door to the back yard had a dog door. I sealed it off with a heavy piece of cardboard, because of the pup's chewing and other issues I did not want the dogs coming in and wandering around without me knowing they were inside.
I've been here almost 10 months and although all but one dog can fit through the door, the cardboard fix did the job and none have come in.

This morning, Sadie figured out how to get through.

All my dogs have different gifts and talents, she seems to have a gift for observation and thought. Unless she had seen a dog door elsewhere, I'm not sure how she figured out that the piece of cardboard hid an entrance.

Lucille is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2012, 08:05 AM   #2
nz_shepherd

nz_shepherd is on a distinguished road

ha,good on ya Sadie

nz_shepherd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:05 PM   #3
coricuddles

coricuddles is on a distinguished road

My border collie sky is just as smart. Lol. We were crate training here and everyday she managed to open up the metal crate door. We couldn't figure out how she was getting out. Finally we found out she would push the door with her nose until it wiggled the lached part open. She is very smart. It's incredible. Lol.

coricuddles is online now   Reply With Quote