Dog Forum  

Go Back   Dog Forum - DiscussDogs.com > >

Old 06-16-2017, 11:58 PM   #1
Jilly

Jilly is on a distinguished road
Hello: Underdog Needs Wonderdog's Help!

Hello everyone:
My name is Jill and I own an organic dog treat business in Minnesota with my 11 year old daughter, Amelia: Amelia & Holly's. Holly is our 13 year old rockin' lab mix rescue. We are in over 3o stores in 5 states. We will be 2 on National Dog Day, August 26, 2015.

We were selected, out of 50 applicants, as 1 of 2 women business finalists for a grant. ‪We are launching a Kickstarter Campaign 7.22 to help us open our Canine Cafe--where underdogs are wonderdogs. It will be a space of ComPAWtion, InsPAWration, and PAWssibilities. Please read more about it in the grant link bio.

Time is running out. All wonderdogs vote, please. ‬$5,000 would change so much for us and move us paws closer to our dream of opening up our Canine Cafe!

Read more about our space where underdogs are wonderdogs!
https://www.her-spirit.com/vote-for-her/‬

Click on heart after our bio to vote for us, please.

‬If link doesn't work, please click on white striped box in left-hand corner of main Her Spirit website. Click on Vote For Her, read our bio, click on heart to vote. 1 vote per IP address.

Voting closes 6.21 12:59 p.m.

‪Thank you for your time, consideration, and support!
🤘🏼😊🐶🐾💪🏼🐕🐩💕‬
Tails a waggin'!
Jill, Amelia, and Holly

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	187.3 KB
ID:	6312  
Jilly is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2017, 02:46 PM   #2
tricfit

tricfit is on a distinguished road
dog boo boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jilly View Post
Hello everyone:
My name is Jill and I own an organic dog treat business in Minnesota with my 11 year old daughter, Amelia: Amelia & Holly's. Holly is our 13 year old rockin' lab mix rescue. We are in over 3o stores in 5 states. We will be 2 on National Dog Day, August 26, 2015.

We were selected, out of 50 applicants, as 1 of 2 women business finalists for a grant. ‪We are launching a Kickstarter Campaign 7.22 to help us open our Canine Cafe--where underdogs are wonderdogs. It will be a space of ComPAWtion, InsPAWration, and PAWssibilities. Please read more about it in the grant link bio.

Time is running out. All wonderdogs vote, please. ‬$5,000 would change so much for us and move us paws closer to our dream of opening up our Canine Cafe!

Read more about our space where underdogs are wonderdogs!
https://www.her-spirit.com/vote-for-her/‬

Click on heart after our bio to vote for us, please.

‬If link doesn't work, please click on white striped box in left-hand corner of main Her Spirit website. Click on Vote For Her, read our bio, click on heart to vote. 1 vote per IP address.

Voting closes 6.21 12:59 p.m.

‪Thank you for your time, consideration, and support!
🤘🏼😊🐶🐾💪🏼🐕🐩💕‬
Tails a waggin'!
Jill, Amelia, and Holly
Hello, I jumped in here because I can not seem to see how I start a thread: uploaded photos. dog ended up with some woman I do not know and came back with black on his neck. I gave him a good washing not rough, but it was pinker than normal and over a week now it looks like this. I have put on it some antibacterial liquid for dogs. what do you think it is? thank you in advance.
Click image for larger version

Name:	S2140001.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	6316   Click image for larger version

Name:	S2140003.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	57.5 KB
ID:	6317  
tricfit is online now   Reply With Quote