Dog Forum  

Go Back   Dog Forum - DiscussDogs.com > >

Old 03-02-2017, 01:33 PM   #1
EmmaRoo

EmmaRoo is on a distinguished road
Free Samples of Great Dog Food

VeRUS Pet Foods makes a variety of formulas for dogs and cats. I have been feeding my dogs this food for more than 2 years and they have improved TREMENDOUSLY!
I found VeRUS by doing research on dog food companies who'd never had a recall. In fact, I found them on a list of 15 foods that had never had a recall. The list had been out for about 6 months when I found it and by then some of the companies on the list HAD issued recalls. Of the remainder, many didn't have a way to contact the company directly. Of those who DID, I received 5 coupon offers, 2 no-responses, and 1 very nice email asking if my dogs had any health issues. This ONE email was from VeRUS. And imagine how cool it was to find out I was emailing with the companies VP!
VeRUS was THE ONLY company that took the time to contact me in person. They were also the ONLY company that didn't send coupons. What they DID send was FREE samples. NICE free samples.
I've been feeding VeRUS dog food ever since.
Here's a link: http://www.veruspetfoods.com/contactus.html
fill it out, send it in. It'll only take a few minutes of your time & you'll get to find out what dog food SHOULD smell like (hint - not dead things!) and feel like (hint: not greasy!).
http://www.veruspetfoods.com/contactus.html

EmmaRoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links