- About Robinv123
- About You
- I retired from the US Postal Service in 2009 after 30 years of loyal, hard-working service. As of now, I have been married for 38 years to my dear husband, Dan. We own two gorgeous little dogs, Sammi, age six, and Fudgie, age two. Both are female and rescues. They are our children now that our one human child, Brad, lives in his own house and is getting married next year. Our dogs are just wonderful. They are affectionate and have amazing personalities that light up our lives every single day.
I am a free lance writer with many published works out there. Look up Robin Helene Vogel in any search engine to find and buy my published books.
- Retired, joyously
- General Interests
- Reading, writing, movies, TV (Supernatural, General Hospital, Mom), dogs
- Favorite Music
- Classic rock from the 60's and 70's
- Dog(s) Information
- Sammi, 6, is a female Yorkie-poodle mix. She looks mostly poodle and is the "people dog" of the dog park, always going to all the people and begging to be petted.
Fudgie, 2, is a female chihuahua-Pomeranian mix who looks like a fox. She is absolutely gorgeous. While she is super-attached to me and adores my husband, it was immediately apparent when we adopted her that she had been abused by men at some point in her life; she barks at and backs away from men whenever she sees them.
We have taken both dogs for Petco's training programs, with great success.
- Favorite Movies
- Original Ghostbusters, Tootsie, Gone With the Wind, Forrest Gump
- Favorite Television Shows
- Supernatural, General Hospital, Mom, Big Bang Theory
- Favorite Books
- To Kill a Mockingbird, Gone With the Wind
- Clubs and Associations
- Favorite Dog Breed
- New York
- State / Province
- New York